Topaz series machines are multiple jib Building maintenance Units (BMU), with a construction range from medium to heavy weight, this requirement is due to the building roof area or positioning of the machine due to roof obstacles. The roof mounted machine works either by traversing along the steel track or fixed at designated levels It includes steel chassis, structure and frame, the jib, the slewing mechanism, the spreader bar slewing mechanism and the housing for the hoisting mechanism.
- Drum-winch hoisting type where the hoist is mounted on the counter jib of the machine, this option gives optimum result as it saves counter weight and the machine becomes lighter and compact.
- Traction winch hoisting type where the hoist is within the working cradle, it is a basic system with an advantage of using the same power cradle with other system be it machine, monorail or davit by easy switching.
- Rail Tracks traversing on galvanized steel double rail track on the roof of the building joined via concrete stands spaced at intervals. With this, we have advantage to depend on the machine loading to keep the counterweight less.
- Luffing of jib by hydraulic jacks
- Spreader bar to keep cradle parallel to façade (motorized/manual)
- Motorized machine slewing
- Complete Control are given in machine and cradle