Topaz series machines work either by traversing along the steel track or fixed at designated levels. It includes steel chassis, structure and frame, the jib, the slewing mechanism, the spreader bar slewing mechanism and the housing for the hoisting mechanism.
- Drum-winch hoisting type where the hoist is mounted on the counter-jib of the machine, this option gives an optimum result as it saves counterweight and the machine becomes lighter and compact.
- Traction winch hoisting type where the hoist is within the working cradle, it is a basic system with an advantage of using the same power cradle with other system be it a machine, monorail or davit by easy switching.
- Rail Tracks traversing on galvanized steel double rail track on the roof of the building joined via concrete stands spaced at intervals. With this, we have the advantage to depend on the machine loading to keep the counterweight less.
- Luffing of jib by hydraulic jacks
- Spreader bar to keep cradle parallel to façade (motorized/manual)
- Motorized machine slewing
- Complete Control is given in machine and cradle