Opal series machine is light weighted medium range single jib Building Maintenance Unit (BMU), it is roof mounted machine working either by traversing along the track/guide or fixed at designated levels, the roof machine will include steel chassis, structure and frame, the jib, the slewing mechanism, the spreader bar slewing mechanism and the housing for the hoisting mechanism.
1. Drum-winch hoisting type where the hoist is mounted on the counter-jib of the machine, these option gives an optimum result as it saves counterweight and the machine becomes lighter and compact.
2. Traction winch hoisting type where the hoist is within the working cradle, it is a basic system with the advantage of using the same power cradle with other system be it a machine, monorail or davit by easy switching.
1. Rail Track traversing on galvanized steel double rail track on the roof of the building joined via Concrete up stands spaced at intervals, in this, we have the advantage to depend on the machine loading to keep the counterweight less.
2. Guide rail on concrete runway, the roof machine will travel along the levelled concrete pathway guided by steel angle, the machine is perfectly counterbalanced.
• Luffing of jib by hydraulic jacks
• Spreader bar to keep cradle parallel to façade (motorized/manual)
• Motorized machine slewing
• Complete Control is given in machine and cradle
Application Height: up to 250 meters
Jib length: 2000 – 18000 mm
Cradle Length: 2 – 3 meters
Track gauge: 1500 – 2500 mm
Safe working load: 240 kg
• Emergency Push Button
• Traversing Limit Switch
• Slewing Limit Switch
• Luffing Limit Switch
• Spreader Bar Slewing Limit Switch
• Anti-collision bar and limit switch
• Hoist up/ Ultimate Limit Switch
• Over Load Limit Switch
• Safety Harness Hooking point
• Electromagnetic Brake (primary Brake)
• Over speed emergency Brake (Secondary Brake)
• Manual emergency descent release handle
• Slack rope limit switch
• End Of rope Limit Switch
• Over Winding Limit Switch
• Instruction Plates
• Glass replacement Unit
• Pantograph or satellite cradle