Suspended Davit Arm Systems are commonly used to raise, lower and suspend personnel performing routine maintenance duties such as window washing, siding repairs, painting, etc. Malt Technic’s permanent or temporary access rooftop support systems are designed for elevating platforms commonly used to perform these tasks.
The base is a permanent fixture to the building structure and the arm is portable with the ability to be raised, lowered and removed.
- Davit Arms are made of hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Davit arms MUST not be used simultaneously as fall arrest anchors
- Useful for getting around difficult areas like high parapets
- Base plate is made of 16mm hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Base plates feature stopper rods to prevent the mast from tipping over the edge during installation
- Davit mast is secured in the base with high-strength locking pins
- Models available with trolley anchors and transportation wheels to provide ease of movement from one location to another.
If you have special design and/or require special installation consideration, please contact Malt Technics for more information.
This product meets all applicable Certificate Of Compliance – CE and ISO Certificate standards for fall protection.